At Levant Office Interiors we are acutely aware of our environmental responsibility and work hard to reduce the environmental impact of our business activity.
As a result we have already put in to place several changes to our operations including:
- We now recycle 100% of the plastic, paper and cardboard packaging from our furniture.
- All board materials are from FSC (Forestry Stewardship Council) certified sources.
- We have introduced Bamboo veneers to our range of finishes. As a fast growing grass rather than a timber it offers significant environmental benefits.
- Most of our manufactured supplies are UK based for a lower carbon footprint.
- We have introduced environmentally friendly alternative Products such as the IS seating range which is 100% recyclable, composed of 65% recycled materials yet ergonomically designed and cost effective.
- Our recommended fabrics on seating and screens all fall within three categories: Recycled, Renewable & Compostable or Carbon Offset.
- If you would like any further information or a copy of our Environmental policy we'd be delighted to hear from you.